Februar 10, 2014

Non, je ne regrette rien... (Pt. one)


oh Paris! oh Paris! First time, first kiss! It kissed me, although it was a short kiss :D 

It was my first time in the french capital and I was really really impressed and asked myself why it took me so long for visiting this so close country. Maybe because I travelled more east than west and like there are many people in Germany living next door to Poland for example, they never visit their neighbours as well. 

I've travelled some places in France but never did Paris before. Now I know that I will be back! It was not only great like I thought of, but even better. 'Les boulangerie-pâtisserie', the streets, the seine, the architecture, the street musicians, the well dressed people, but especially the friendly, helpful and calm people we had the pleasure to meet! I know that many of you have been there before, or even lived there (like you Anne :D), and I admire you for that and can imagine what a treasure it must be, staying there for a longer time than some days. Here are some of my little moments in this town always as a memory from february 2014. February started super and my breakfest today with a piece of Paris in my german kitchen too!


















7 Kommentare:

  1. ja, diese stadt ... einfach nur :: ja.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. wie schön. frau ulma war bestimmt schon öfters da, was?

      Löschen
  2. Oh you finally went!!! Now you understand my everlasting love affair with this city ♥ ! It's a shame that I wasn't around anymore to show you some of my favorite places... But how nice to see some lovely bits of Paris through your eyes! Happy you enjoyed it ma belle :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh yes, that would have been great if you still were there. I definetly will be back and then I will ask you for your favourite places!

      Löschen
  3. PS: do you by any chance know the names of those street musicians? If yes, give me a sign :) -> always on the hunt to catch some interesting new ones for my busker project (www.thecuriousbuskertale.blogspot.com) x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hey sweet Anne! ohhhh yes! I can tell you. It was so much fun watching the musicians. They covered Beirut and after watching them 20 minutes we wanted to leave, but then :D hahaha we had to come back because they played "killing in the name" of RATM :D hahaha that was funny listening to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1bZHPdhBjQ played on these instruments! The musicians are "Texas Couscous" . Would be grat for yor project! big hugs!

      Löschen
    2. oh fantastic! thank you my dear :)

      Löschen